How we can help
We assemble and manage close-knit technical teams who work with high-growth startups to design and develop scalable software solutions utilizing the latest technological tools. From graphics to code, our technical teams can help with end-to-end software development from inception to launching your product and/or scaling your team.
From offshore to nearshore and local software development talent - we got you covered.
How it works
Spend less time looking for the right tech talent and more time on scaling up your startup. With us, there are no long term contracts, we simply connect you to the top global tech talent on-demand at a fraction of a cost of hiring in-house.
Tell Us Who You Need
We evaluate your technical needs and run a scan through our vetted talent network
We Find Great People
Our sourcing team finds relevant talent matching your needs based on technical expertise & culture fit
Onboard & Integrate
We help you onboard your new team members and help kick off the engagement
Only the top 3% of all applicants pass our rigorous interview & testing process.
25+ Project Managers
Hiring a bad developer can end up extremely costly for your startup. ThirstySprout Test to Hire Program provides startups with an easy and low-cost way to test remote developers before making a hiring decision. In this three month program, you will have the opportunity to test remote developers for culture fit, technical & communication skills all for a flat fee, and a minimum of a 120-hour commitment to your startup over 3 months. If you're looking for on-demand talent, we've got you covered as well, just give us a shout!
Test to Hire$499/m
3 Month Total: $1,497Sign Up
- Up to 15 hours a week
- Duration: 3 Months
- Developers: Senior
- Location: Eastern Europe
- Test to Hire Success fee is equal to 10% of the hire's first year base salary
Hourly Rates Range from $30-350Schedule a call
- Staff Augmentation
- Project Outsourcing
- Developer Outstaffing
- Startup Consulting; We can build your team or we can build your product
What has been said
- “The ThirstySprout team is fast, efficient, and ask good questions prior to diving in. They operate on time and on budget.”
Martin ZychCEO @ Jirav
- “I'm very happy with the team and how the project is progressing. Tests are being merged in and have been both robust and highly readable.”
Philip KimmeyCo-Founder @ Rover.com
- “A good partner who cares about the work and the client!”
Jeffrey BerkCOO @ Performitiv
- “The ThirstySprout team has both incredibly skilled and incredibly knowledgeable developers on their team. They have a passion for quality application development that raises the level of every project we've worked on together.”
Benoit DuverneuilVP Marketing @ Nutriway
- “David’s company is trustworthy, honest and dependable. We’ve worked on several projects together. You can always count on them to deliver you the unvarnished truth when it comes to any engagement, even when it’s not self-serving. ”
Jared OwenSoftware Testing @ WillowTree, Inc.
- “ThirstySprout has worked untiringly to meet deadlines and deliver results for our company. No matter what obstacles came up, we knew that the job would get done.”
Quincy SolanoCEO & President @ Technology News Bytes