As a Project Manager at ThirstySprout, you will be the primary contact with the client on managing the strategy, relationship and the project.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
As a member of the ThirstySprout project management team you’ll be the link between our developers and our clients. You will be in charge of communicating with the client and leading small teams of developers and designers, overseeing projects from order to completion, while conducting quality control and deadline management.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports to Chief Executive Officer.
Degree level qualification or equitable work experience preferably in technology.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
What we’re looking for in you:
- Agency experience: 4 years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
- Preferred Education: Masters Degree, PMI Certification
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Chief Product Officer of Production with formulating project objectives, functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Plans, organizes and schedules activities to meet objectives.
- Develops and implements operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
- Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
- Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and project profitability.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Manages staff assigned to project.
- Provides training and technical supervision to staff.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay depending upon experience
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
- Unlimited Vacation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.