As a member of the ThirstySprout development team, you’ll be responsible for helping deliver high-quality web and mobile app projects on time and within budget.
We are a very well-structured and distributed Software Development Agency out of Seattle. We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team as the company continues to grow.
With recent investment and an expansion in clients, we are in a period of growth and want to add a Full Stack Developer to have a better focus on the front-end, the user experience. Someone who is thinking of the customer and creating beautiful GUI’s. We are looking for personality and mindset as well as skills. We want passionate coders who love technology and want a career, not just a role.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
This person will report directly to the Head of Technology and work alongside Project Managers, Developers, Creatives and the Founders to deliver a range of solutions. It’s an extremely collaborative environment and will see you taking on a key role within this small but growing team. You will provide technical production and development skills across numerous national and global projects. They’re a great bunch, full of enthusiasm and team spirit. Somebody with ambition and hunger to learn will make real progress here.
Degree level qualification or equal experience in a related subject or field.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience with MERN stack and appropriate development languages (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eye for detail and identifying problems and solutions
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Self-motivated, able and open to learning and professional development
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Participate in bespoke software design & development, including:
- Developing new and on-going web software projects.
- Investigating and debugging error reports assigned to you.
- Maintaining up-to-date time tracking and task status information in accordance with our time tracking and project processes.
- Liaising with customers where required to ensure we deliver excellent customer service.
- Providing technical reviews of requirements, organizing requirements into sprints and estimating the time required for development.
Deliver all software to a high quality by:
- Identifying and recording, via development management tools, areas of the codebase that may require refactoring and, where necessary, performing that refactoring with minimal impact on existing functionality.
- Maintaining language-appropriate coding styles.
- Making full use of defined testing practices.
- Raising with your project lead or manager actual or potential problems and risks you encounter during development.
- Identifying to your manager any processes, tools or training you think would improve the software we deliver or help you further your skills as a developer.
- Performing ad-hoc releases and/or hotfixes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay depending upon experience
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
- Unlimited Vacation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the .NET Software Developer position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.