A new role has opened up within our team for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a unique position in a fast growing company, as such the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape how ThirstySprout undertakes its marketing.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
As a member of the ThirstySprout marketing team you’ll be responsible for helping manage and coordinate a range of marketing activities to promote ThirstySprouts’ services and products to a business audience.
You’ll need to be enthusiastic, a team player but equally somebody who is able to work primarily under their own initiative.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports to Chief Executive Officer.
Degree level qualification or equitable work experience preferably in technology.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
What we’re looking for in you:
- An outstanding digital and online marketer, specialising in inbound marketing but flexible enough to turn your hand to any marketing related activities
- Results-focused, with a track-record of achieving outstanding results
- Really smart, highly analytical, experimental and tech savvy
- Strategic – you understand business objectives, can carry out competitor/market research to identify opportunities and perform marketing activities to meet objectives
- You have a can-do mentality
- Resilient – you are spurred on by challenge and failures
- You’ll be great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
- A keen interest in the cloud and service industries
- Experience of managing a CRM
- Copywriting skills – web copy, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, and/or other publications as required
- Able to present at events
- Self-directed, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- A commitment to your own personal development and improvement
- Absolute integrity
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Generate new business through marketing to meet our growth targets, including:
- The execution of our annual marketing strategy
- Creating, testing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including making recommendations that contribute to our strategic direction
- Developing new ways to gain and qualify visitors and convert them into customers
- Optimising all channels for lead generation and customer acquisition including landing page optimisation
- Measure, monitor and report on marketing performance, including weekly KPI reports to the CMO
- Manage and optimise a full spectrum of online and offline channels, including SEM, SEO, Email, CRM, PPC, Paid Social, Display and retargeting
- Create, evaluate and continually enhance Atlas’ social media presence and strategy
- Content creation – web copy, videos, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, newsletters and other publications as required
- Work with third parties to create content where necessary
- Attending events, meetups, groups – perhaps with a view to organising events for Atlas in the future
- Competitor research and analysis to inform our marketing strategy
- Manage our brand and set down guidelines for its use
- PR and communications (outside of general advertising and marketing)
- Researching and documenting customer information, understanding/profiling
- Working with third party suppliers to fulfil your duties as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay depending upon experience
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
- Unlimited Vacation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.