As a member of the ThirstySprout blockchain development team, you’ll have a deep understanding of Ethereum Blockchain concepts and be responsible for helping deliver high-quality Blockchain architecture projects on time and within budget.
We are a very well-structured and distributed Software Development Agency out of Seattle. We are looking for an ambitious blockchain developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team as the company continues to grow.
With recent investment and an expansion in clients, we are in a period of growth and want to add a blockchain developer. Someone who has experience in developing Smart Contracts with Solidity or a similar platform. We are looking for personality and mindset as well as skills. We want passionate coders who love technology and want a career, not just a role.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
This person will report directly to the Head of Technology and work alongside Project Managers, Developers, Creatives and the Founders to deliver a range of solutions. It’s an extremely collaborative environment and will see you taking on a key role within this small but growing team. You will provide technical production and development skills across numerous national and global projects. They’re a great bunch, full of enthusiasm and team spirit. Somebody with ambition and hunger to learn will make real progress here.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
What we’re looking for in you:
- 5-10 years of computer engineering/programming experience
- 1-2 years of Blockchain experience
- Understands cryptoeconomics on a deep level
- Development experience with Blockchain & Distributed Ledger technologies
- Client facing consulting/agency experience
- Experience with distributed systems and protocol design
- Acute understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Knowledgeable on the cryptographic principles of Blockchain technologies
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build high-quality software in Go / Solidity on a daily basis. Make the crypto software usable and simple for non-savvy users.
- Analyze/test your software, so it’s appropriate to deploy onto the blockchain once.
- Build tools that enable business folks to operate the business.
- Blaze new trails and give back to the community. The blockchain ecosystem is at a formative stage with tools and design patterns.
- Stay curious and learn constantly. Grow as an engineer.
- Educate everyone around you. Blockchain is new. We all need to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay depending upon experience
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
- Unlimited Vacation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the .NET Software Developer position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.